The Kidney Foundation “GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE” Fun Run/Walk held on June 10, 2012 was a huge success because of the support of many people.
I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all who were involved.
Thank you to::
* My husband, children, grandchildren, and immediate family for all their help. My brother-in-law Tim for being MC.
* Sacred Heart High School staff, especially Trent.
* Volunteers — Registration, games, Knights of Columbus #2031, blood pressure ladies, Audrey for selling raffle tickets.
* The walkers & supporters for their time & monetary donations.
* Entertainment by Jennifer Haas, Lawrence Kitz, Jason Heinmiller and his band Dave, Glorianne, and Sam
* Peter Baran with his great photography
* Jessica Kaiser for providing the pre-walk exercises.
* Iris from the Kidney Foundation office in Regina
* The media and newpapers for the advertising
* The many Yorkton businesses who generously donated towards the event with prizes for our raffles and monetary donations, the day of the walk those that supported the raffles-money will be donated to the Kidney Foundation of Saskatchewan and the Yorkton Dialysis Unit.
* The Yorkton businesses who generously donated towards the event with food, water, displaying posters and brochures.
* To the Team Hemodialysis staff and patients that supported the walk, it was great to have so many attend.
My apologies if I have missed anyone.